A unique venue for corporate and social events, conveniently located in Midtown Raleigh.
At The Laurelbrook, we love hosting ALL types of events! All events are required to use Catering Works for all food and beverage needs. There is no food and beverage minimum. We hope that clients will choose our in-house florist and baker, Bloom Works and Pastry Works, due to their talent and familiarity with the space, but this is not required. We will also provide you with a recommended vendor list. View our suggestions HERE!
Corporate, Holiday Party, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Fundraisers, Rehearsal Dinners, etc.
Sunday-Friday- $300 an hour, 5 hour minimum*
For our hourly rate, this hour must include your set up and clean up time. For example, if you were hosting a party from 6-9pm, you would likely want your rental to begin at 4pm in order for you to set up any personal decor (tables, chairs and linens will be set up by Catering Works) and end at 10pm to allow yourself time to gathering your personal belongings and decor. 6 hours x $ $300 an hour = $1,800 total.
All Weddings- $3,000*
*Wedding price does not vary based on day of the week or month.
Price for All Events Includes:
- 3300 SF Greenhouse (155 x 60)
- Heated and AC
- Soaring Ceilings
- Garage doors opens to the outdoors
- Outdoor courtyard
- Plentiful parking
- 12 - 60inch round tables (can seat 8 people each)
- 6 - 48” round tables (can seat 6 people each)
- 6 - cocktail tables
- 12 - barstools
- 10 - 6ft x 30” tables
- 2 - 8ft x 30” tables
- 100 Rustic metal chairs
- 1 - 10ft Handmade wooden farm table
- Dressing Suite
- Set up and break down of tables and chairs
- Ceremony rehearsal
- On-site venue host day-of
- Walkthroughs with family, friends and vendors by appointment
- For Weddings, in addition to our rental fee you are responsible for:
Purchasing event insurance (est. $100 -300). Recommended, eWed Insurance
All events must use Catering Works for food and alcohol. Use of Pastry Works and Bloom Works is encouraged but not required.
Hiring a professional day-of coordinator (average $1,200-2,200). Most of our couples choose to use one of our preferred vendors.
Sample Wedding Budget- Under $20k!
100 Guests *This is simply an estimate, all numbers are subject to change*
Venue: The Laurelbrook- $3,000
Caterer/Bar/Baker: Catering Works - $8,200
- $2,800 Classic Buffet and Appetizers, ($28/pp).
- $1,800 Bar- beer, wine, tea, lemonade, spa water. ($18/pp)
- $2,200 Event Staff Service Fee (event manager, culinary staff, servers, bartenders, event host, parking attendants)
- $1400 China, Glass, Linens and Napkins
Florist: Bloom Works- $1,462
- Bridal Bouquet- $250
- 4 Bridesmaids Bouquets- $340
- 12 Centerpieces- $780
- Groom's Boutonniere- $20
- 4 Groomsmen Boutonnieres- $72
Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Harmony Weddings- $2,000
- Wedding Management: Unlimited call & email, accompaniment to rental selection, creation of timeline and layout, single point of contact month-of for vendors, decor drop-off wedding week, ceremony rehearsal and day-of coordination.
Photographer: Mina Von-Feilitzsch Photography- $3,500
- Full day coverage, second photographer, engagement session, and keepsake box
DJ: Oak City Entertainment- $1,400
- DJ and MC, ceremony sound system, 4 hours of reception coverage
Beauty: Wedded Kiss- $300
- Bride's hair and makeup and bride's wedding day hair and makeup
For more information email us or call 919-828-5932.
*pricing is based on 2022, pricing will be changing for 2023.