Catering Works has been a preferred vendor at the Stockroom, since it opened for special events. We love the downtown Raleigh location, and the urban chic feel! We catered the first wedding ever held at the Stockroom, coincidentally planned for the same weekend as the annual Harley Davidson Motorcycle Festival - that was a fun day to wheel in a wedding cake down Fayetteville Street, while motorcycles and bikers gazed on in sheer delight! (Header photo by Story Photographers)
Classic chic, downtown unique.
The Stockroom at 230 is a unique, urban venue located on Fayetteville Street in the heart of downtown. This space will make anyone feel like a socialite and can be transformed to accommodate a night full of dancing and mingling or sit-down dinner party; ideal for a wedding, reception, meeting or special event.
What we love about The Stockroom
Famous for its historic roots, rustic feel, and exposed brick walls, The Stockroom at 230 is perfect for couples who want a unique space with easy access to Downtown Raleigh.
- All denominations welcome
- Ceremony seating for up to 200 guests
- Seated dinner for up to 185 guests
- Cocktails and hor d'oeuvres for up to 275 guests
- Wedding rehearsal included
- Tables and chairs included
- Sound system with wireless microphone available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Many brides like the idea of a one stop venue that will work for both a ceremony and a reception. We have done many "flips" at the Stockroom. The ceremony occurs upstairs, and the reception will begin at The Mahler Gallery (downstairs). During the cocktail hour, we will move tables & chairs into position and add the final touches for the dinner reception to occur. Consider that this will increase expense for labor
- The bussing and kitchen prep space accommodates most events just fine but larger groups desiring sit down table service may require more creativity in utilizing the space, often this is accommodated by the addition of pipe and drape to create an expanded prep/bussing area.
- Floral, lighting and additional decor or furnishings may require additional rental time in order to accommodate the setup. The Stockroom is always very flexible and top notch venue representatives ALWAYS make it happen at this very popular venue
- Due to the popularity of the Stockroom, plan your event early to ensure you can get on the calendar - this gem books up quickly!
What's on the Menu
Check with your sales representative for current and seasonal selections. Catering Works customizes menus for every special event. These features are paired with wines by our in house wine expert and incorporate some delicious flavors that are perfectly suited for The Stockroom. A Night on the Town Menu
Catering Works & The Stockroom
Teamwork is never more evident than in Industry events. The Triangle Chapter of NACE awarded Catering Works & The Stockroom "Best Team Event" in September 2013.